The Harmsco® Story
Inventor John Harms and his wife Laura founded Harmsco, Inc. in 1958. Their mission was to design and manufacture high quality filtration equipment and market their product line worldwide. Over 50 years later, Harmsco® brand filtration products are recognized around the globe and respected by leading experts in the filtration industry. With over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing space in West Palm Beach and Lake Wales, Florida, Harmsco® is prepared to meet the ever increasing global demands for liquid filtration.
- UP-FLOW DESIGN - Harmsco HIF, BC, WB, HP and SB filter housings utilize Up-Flow design which eliminates air
entrapment in the filter housing as well as potential for by-pass of contaminate downstream.
- HURRICANE® FILTER HOUSINGS - Hurricane® filters provide unsurpassed performance. They separate dense
solids prior to cartridge filtration for extended filter life, increased dirt holding capacity and reduced maintenance costs.
- PLEATED CARTRIDGES - Pleated cartridges offer more surface area for longer life, increased solids removal and
reduced operation costs. Harmsco offers more cartridge lengths and micron sizes than any other supplier.
- ELECTROPOLISHED FINISH - Harmsco offers an electropolished finish as STANDARD on HIF, BC, WB, HP, SB,
FSSS and BCB filter housings. All stainless steel components are electropolished for a superior finish and increased durability.
- NSF LISTED PRODUCTS - Harmsco offers a complete line of filter cartridges and housings which are manufactured
with FDA listed materials and are NSF-61 Listed for public drinking water use.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - All Harmsco products are tested and validated to assure the highest quality standards.
US Water Systems, Inc. is a leading distributor of Harmsco Liquid Filtration Inc. This site is dedicated strictly to products from Harmsco. Harmsco is a registered trademark of Harmsco Liquid Filtration and US Water Systems is a Distributor of said products but in no way represents that they are affiliated with Harmsco Liquid Filtration.